Tuesday, March 06, 2007

First Blood. Will this put an end to my curiosity, or the beginning of endless troubles. Heaven or Hell, it all falls back to self-control, perspective.


I vision the small wish that I had been gazing
Why are you shivering?
The lonely boy looks up at the lonely sky that carries no meaning.

Where is the philosophy of spring
The long lost promise
It can not be heard anymore

As time goes by, it changes shape and disappears
Even now, after my heart was taken and rotted
My miserable voice
I am alone

Where is the philosophy of spring
The long lost promise
It can not be heard anymore

This is my pledge to you
I can't live successfully yet
But I think I can change

Even if tomorrow lets me live
The days will not change
It will not end

If my full blown heart will bloom again
Then answer me

I can not comfort anyone.

"The Pledge" - Dir en Grey

No comments: