the past few weeks were great, most of the time was spent shopping and dotaing. i just love holidays lah. anyway, i haven't buy anything for new year yet cause the things are either too expensive or ugly. argh, someone suggest me a place to shop ! will be going bugis tomorrow for the last time, if there's nothing then i really nothing to say liao.
yeah so today is the legendary valentine's day. everyone is either holding roses or teddy bears, awwww. went for a haircut in the morning with patrick. the hairstylist cut very fast sia, actually also nothing much to cut also, lol. then we took 855 to zhengyang house to watch them play mahjong. throughout the whole journey, the bus driver keep making funny noises ! like wolf cries, oh my god. okay then nevermind. played around in zy house till 11+ and went home. and guess what, we took the fucking same bus again ! omfg. and the driver didnt stop making those noises. we were so terrorised and pat even suggested that we should take the next bus. LOL. and you know pat's so paranoid that he said lame things like, will the next destination shows Hell on the panel.
hahaha. okay that's all for today. Single Ftw ! now i'm waiting for junming to find draft match. gonna train hard for the 2 upcoming competitions; funan interschool and clash of titans. but i'm sure there's gosu team out there waiting to trash us. maybe it's time to quit dota after these two competitions. okay so talking about dota, junming made a tribute post to this 'holy' game and so i shall do one for him, a SWOT analysis? just kidding. i'm too lazy to do one too.
meantime, i hope i wont forward modules man. it's like so fucking boring. no point crying over spilled milk and i'm looking for job ! anyway know of any job vacancy can kindly recommend to me. i need money money and more money to satisfy my material needs, talking about my wishlists...
- black skinny jeans
- long sleeve shirt
- t-shirts
- Motorola V3 or V6
- Mp3 player
- piercings !
happy pig year to all in advance. gong xi fa cai , xin nian kuai le ! get more angpows and don't gamble too much (:
It's bugging me, grating me
And twisting me around
Yeah I'm endlessly caving in
And turning inside out
'cause I want it now
I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
And I'm breaking outI'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control
It's holding me, morphing me
And forcing me to strive
To be endlessly cold within
And dreaming I'm alive
'cause I want it now
I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul
And I'm not breaking down
I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control
And I want you now
I want you now
I'll feel my heart implode
And I'm breaking out
Escaping now
Feeling my faith erode
"Hysteria" - Muse
No comments:
Post a Comment