hi all. just doing some questionaire to keep my blog alive. oh mr blog mr blog, please dont die -.-
5 snacks I enjoy:
- LAYS
- RUFFLES
- pig encourage cake
- CHICKENATOR
- ETC
5 songs I know all the words to:
- Don't Look Back In Anger
- Let It Enfold You
- In The Shadows
- DISEASE
- THE UNFORGIVEN II
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
- buy things i wanna buy
- this is a very hard question. SKIPPED.
5 places I would run away to:
- the connection
- SKIPPED
5 things I would never wear:
- MUSCLE TEES
- clothes that are uncomfortable
- NEXT
5 Things that turn you off:
- fat legs
- BO xiang shui
- ACT people. if you wanna be something, then BE IT.
i hate people who ACBC =- rude people
- arrogant shitz.
5 Things that turn you on:
- pretty faces
- a SMILE (:
5 bad habits that you will regret later on:
- being LATE
- being RUDE
- losing my temper easily
- being VAIN
- discriminating
5 biggest joys:
- my FAMILY and FRIENDS.
without them, life is nothing.
5 Famous People I would Love to Date:
- JAP AV IDOLS =x
- DAWN YEO
- 9 pm show ben yeo's WIFE
- RAINIE YANG
- EVANGLINE LILY
5 people to do this quiz:
- THOSE WHO BOTHERS TO READ THIS (:
CHEERS ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment