Thursday, September 08, 2005

i pick myself off the floor..

Science practical was crap, especially for physics. i keep getting 2 pair of the same result for y and there goes like 3/4 of the marks, including graph. sigh. then after that went to eat fake pizza with shah and junming. lol, junmings so quiet. maybe he dont know shah that well. the food there sucks, so little, so expensive and taste so not nice. bah.

yesterday went to watch movie. redeye is a nice movie. at first i though it was just all about talking and talking on the plane but luckily theres climax. hmmm but its seriously too short. short and sweet huh. haha. reach home played a round of dota and won! though my cm cant own. bah so tired. think im going to wear spectacles very soon. didnt study anything.

promised myself not to play today and to finish chemistry but.... haha, thats me. please please please, give me the motivation to study. god bless.

I feel... like you don't want me around...
I guess i'll pack all my things...
I guess i'll see you around...
It's all... been bottled up until now...
as I walk out your door...
all I can hear is the sound...
Always... always... always... always... always... always...

I just can't live without you...

No comments: